Monday, November 23, 2015

HOMEMADE VEGETARIAN MEALS ...

Hi 
Friends, 
It’s been a very long time since we have communicated with each other. I used to take a lot of pictures and make lots of dishes to share with you and it so happened that my regular camera with which I was comfortable with ,would not work as expected and that put me a little back my regular posting of recipes.


But it’s been a long time and I really miss blogging a lot and so I have decided that I will be sharing my daily meals which I click with my mobile.
If you read my other blog where I have all my traditional Goan recipes you will find that I will be posting my daily homemade food thali's too but only those which have a non-veg component. 
So if you want to see my non-vegetarian meals you will have to visit my blog www.goanche.blogspot.com. 
Here I will share my day to day lunches which are totally homemade and made from scratch , I prefer to bring vegetables from the vegetable seller and cut chop at home and make my meals no store bought pastes or frozen stuff for me. especially for my daily meals . Off course if we do have a big party one has to take the help of these ready things to ease the planning and cooking process.
I can also share recipes with you if request them in the comments section.

I try my best to click pictures of my day to day meals regularly so that it’s of help to those who are confused as to what to cook for the day. 
 My menu is always made taking into consideration the type of food I make i.e. I make a light vegetable if I make a spicy dal or fish curry ,
or if I make plain non- spicy dal I will always make a nice spicy vegetable and fry something to go with it. So I hope that those of you who are looking out for combinations while cooking their meals will be benefited.



This is a simplest vegetable meal on can prepare the work is cutting and chopping the spinach , but in the US one can get already chopped spinach which is a boon, here in India we have to buy, clean and chop it and so those in the US you can make this in an instant.

Menu:

Spinach-lentil curry or palak whole masoor curry
Easy stir-fried potatoes.
Roti and I served plain dal which is not in the picture.
An easy and nutritious meal for your family if you are short of time and still want to put something good on the plate.







This

No comments: