Tuesday, April 23, 2013

INSTANT GRATIFICATION...

My son loves cheese especially mozzarella cheese . Whenever there is some occasion to celebrate.. ( I love the small celebrations.. which are not necessarily  for big achievements but small even silly things but its a celebration never the less ) .
I love to treat my son with something that's cheesy .
Yesterday he gave his computer aptitude test for an one month internship program which he did very well in and that was the reason for us to celebrate and what better way then to make him something with cheese..




I had bread, cheese and off course tomatoes and so I made this classic sandwich with cheese, tomatoes , salt and pepper. 
I know its something that is commonly eaten or cooked in the west , but here in India its not very common . I haven't eaten it before and after watching many programs which use this combination for variety of dishes especially in salads I thought i should make this for him .


I toasted them in a sandwich toaster grill by spreading a little butter on top.. 
It was yummy...
Served it with a bowl of strawberries.
Instant gratification for him...




He just loved it.
I love the plate too , I feel cheerful when I serve food in bright coloured dishes.

3 comments:

Recipes.in said...

Hi Mahek!

We've recently launched the site Recipes.in where users can search through hundreds of thousands of recipes from Indian food sites and blogs.

We noticed that you have a great number of tasty recipes on your blog and would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here, where you can add your own blog: http://www.recipes.in/top-food-blogs

Our concept is already live in 36 countries, the US, Mexico, UK, France and Spain amongst others. We deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some of the top food blogs receive 10,000+ visitors from us on a weekly basis.

Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

Warm regards,

Recipes.in

vivari said...

nice tray too..yummy sandwich...next time use a thicker and drier bread..it tastes better
vivari

Supriya Nair said...

The sandwich looks yummy....nice idea...