Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11.1.11

SUCH A GREAT DATE TODAY NICE TO LOOK AT   11.1.11  and so was my today's mid-morning snack....

Here I am using my new camera presented to me by my little sister , please comment on the pictures I will love to hear from you and also improve if you feel so...

A PAPAYA......




PAPAYA...Is one of my favorite fruits and I must say even more than a mango...
I love to have fruits as my mid-morning snack , I feel so virtuous to be saying that Hahah....because I love snacking and its not necessary that they are fruits , they can be anything sweets, cucumber, biscuits anything but munching on something is my favorite pass time while I am cooking my morning meal....I think I have diverted from my topic so back to it..... 
So eating and looking at a papaya feels my heart with great joy , I love the way a healthy and robust papaya looks when you slice it the way I have and I always slice it this way and then cut it into small pieces with a fork and gobble it up.....or should I say munch on it??? does it sound more feminine???
These lovely plates that you see are gifted by my sister who is in the US , so all those staying there go for the spring colors it brings a little spot of brightness to your daily routine...(which I could get them here in India)
Jokes apart done you agree that a papaya is a good looking fruit more so on the inside than the outer coating...



There is one more thing I love to do and that is I love to eat it on a equally colorful plate....
Try it once only because I say so and I guarantee you that the experience of eating in a bright colored plate is much more interesting or should I say yummlicious than eating from a drab (not always....some food stuff look and taste good only on a white pristine plate ... more about that later in some other post dedicated to the beauty of white dinnerware....) white plate.
A papaya has lots of health benefits too you can read about it here
 

2 comments:

primitive ole frugal mumma said...

Hello iv never tryed this fruit but im going to now ....and just wonted to say im glad i found your blogs there is some beautiful recipes here that im going to love cooking thankyou so much for sharing, i have saved your blogs to favourites since i couldnt find the follow button ....feel free to come visit my blog anytime i live in tasmania Australia :-)

Anonymous said...

hi
very nice pics...u did a good job
nice papaya too..i like it too
vivari