Sunday, July 05, 2009

INSPIRATIONAL TWO PASTA GRILLED BRINJAL RECIPE

FETTUCCINE AND SPAGHETTI MIXED PASTA WITH BRINJAL


GRILLED BRINJAL PASTA

Blogs are such a great thing to enter ones life it is just like "that someone special" being their in your life, I receive so much inspiration everyday when i read blogs of like- minded bloggerS s who love food and cooking and eating as much as i do , that sometimes you tend to do some thing that you wont imagine yourself doing or cooking.
It normally so happens that we tend to do the same types of food which we are used to and thats what happens in my home too i usually cook the same type of food which i really don't enjoy i love to cook new things and try them but my dear hubby is not too fond of experimenting and loves his home style goan food. so we have that every day.
yesterday this is what happened i cooked my daily morning meal of fish curry, vegetable rice, chapati and salad . After finishing my cooking i thought of browsing the net which i usually do for some recipes and reading what other bloggers around the world are cooking right now.
And as i was browsing I found a site which had these beautiful,lovely breathtaking food photos of pasta dishes.I just could not stop myself from rushing to the kitchen and cooking myself a pasta dish which i had never cooked before and which had no recipe but just an inspiration and idea which silently creeps into your mind when least expected.
so here is the inspiration pasta dish for you (please friends if you want me to make some changes which would enhance its taste please tell me so i will try to make the changes when i make it for the second time)



I finely sliced the small brinjals and grilled them on a pan after applying a little salt and pepper.
i cooked 2 types of pastas fettuccine and regular spaghetti
Then in a pan i took oil and put finely chopped garlic (lots) and added finely chopped tomatoes to them , stirred them till the tomatoes turn soft added salt , a pinch of sugar and pepper powder. then i added some tomato ketchup, for the final touch i added some Italian seasoning.finally i added some boiled which was lying in the fridge.
had the pasta with some grated mozzarella cheese. I loved the pasta and was happy i could do something quick and easy.

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A delicious dish! Foodblogs are very inspiring! I love to cook different things... Yesterday, I made a Turkish recipe and today I cooked something Mexican.

Cheers,

Rosa

Cynthia said...

Those are some nice creations with eggplant and pasta.

Linda said...

Hi Mahek! Glad to see you back blogging :) Love anything with brinjal and your brinjal pasta has me hungry now.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

tempting. where were you all those days ? nice to see you on blog after long time