Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BANANA NUT CAKE......

If you have read my earlier post you will know my love for baking, and how i am experimenting with baking, This cake which you see in the picture is a BANANA AND CASHEW NUT CAKE

You will find the recipe of cake at this link . I just added some cashew nuts to this previous recipes ,

This cake came out better than the cake which i made earlier, so i am improving "Yeeee.."


How do you find the look of this cake? Please all my friends and fellow bloggers comment on this please...

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A beautiful cake! Nice shape!

Cheers,

Rosa

Sagar said...

You seem to be a professional cook.Have you ever thought of marketing your lovely cakes?

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

shyama said...

Nice pic - almost pound-cake look. The link for recipe doesn't work - please can you add the ingredients and the directions? Thanks, shyama

mook said...

Could you post the new link? Can't wait to try your recipe! Thanks .