Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HELLO FROM ME....



GHEE BEING PREPARED AT HOME FOR THIS SHEERA



  • SWEET SHEERA MOULDS


    HI FRIENDS...

    I know i have been very very irregular posting on my blog , but as i have said before that i have started teaching at a school and making tiffin boxes is in full swing। I love packing tiffin boxes ,but now the difference being i dont get enough time to click photos and make a good presentation , i am almost always running out of time and have to rush out of the house by just picking up my tiffin and a bottle of water , but i have taken some snaps which i will share with you and try to write about it as and when i get time.

sheera means rava halwa which a favorite with kids everywhere , this dish is sweet , delicious and most importantly very easy to make. Here too each house their own version of making this delicious dish. I make this dish very often because my husband and my son are very fond of this dish. I used a plastic mould to get the shape and make this simple dish look interesting.
recipe will follow later.
I will be blogging about the tiffins that i make as and when i get time so bear with me.






1 comment:

zobars said...

Can't wait to get the recipes for those yummy looking tiffin lunches. glad to have you back....merry christmas and happy new year to all of you.