Monday, September 17, 2007

GANESH UTSAV IN PUNE.....

My brother was in Pune over the weekend for ganesh utsav and to visit my cousin who stays in Pune. Pune is the hub of ganesh chaturti celebrations and there is so much fun,frolic and the whole atmosphere is of gaiety and celebrations


my brother has just sent me these photographs which he clicked in Pune over the weekend he wants me to share them with you , so all you punekars who are not in pune ENJOY!!!


I was in pune last year , but could not go this year so if you want to know what i did last year

you can check that out here


regarding what i ate there which is also very important check out here
how i wish i could be in Pune, its really so alive and fun in pune during ganesh chaturti.

1 comment:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

We are going to Pune this friday for Ganesh festival