Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TIFFIN BOX ....

I have to pack a lunch box for my son on Tuesdays and Thursdays as he has to go for his classes directly from school.
I have to pack for him, a tiffin every morning which has to be ready before 6.30 am.
This tiffin he eats at 10.00 for his school recess and so I usually pack something nutritious and filling for him. I have not been able to click photos of the morning tiffin boxes as it’s too early in the morning to be able to cook and click.


Today I will be posting about the Tiffin that I carry for his lunch.

CONTENTS OF THE TIFFIN BOXES:

PRAWN’S PULAO the recipe for which you will find here.
This time I have added peas and carrots to make it healthier.
Papaya
Papad which according to him goes very well with rice {actually, he like’s papad with everything}
Some dates for added nourishment
And a packet of kissables for fun.
I usually pack a tub of curds with such a meal but I could not find to go and buy one.

A SIMPLE BUT NUTRITIOUS TIFFIN which has rice, prawns, peas, and carrots so all the components of a healthy meal are taken care of.

This will be my entry for meetas DAILY TIFFIN "Show Us Your Lunch box."

3 comments:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

To learn the paintings, somebody has strongly recommened Shei Godkar's classes at Chabildas School on every sunday at 4.00 pm

Anonymous said...

hi
nice lunch. looks good and is nutritious too.

varsha

Meeta said...

Oh My Mahek! This looks lovely. A Prawn pulao - I also live the dates. Thanks for the entry!