Monday, March 05, 2007

STIRFRY SANDWICH AND BHEL

I love stir-fries and I make it quite often for myself when I am hungry or when I don’t feel like eating the proper food of chapatti and sabji.
One day as I was eating my stir-fried I thought why not make it a bit interesting, so that I get some revamped version for the same stir fry.
So I made a nice sandwich which tasted really good by adding some grated cheese to the stir fry mixture and a mixed bhel which I feel everyone should try as it’s really healthy and fun to eat.



STIR FRY BHEL


FOR MY STIR-FRY I USE.
As everyone knows that its your own choice of vegetables for me this is the list
Carrots
Cabbage
Capsicum,
Onions
Broccoli
Baby corn
And red and yellow pepper sometime.

The ingredients are used as per availability.

STIR FRY SANDWICH

Method is very simple take oil put freshly chopped garlic stir add the vegetables and then the onion so that it remains crisp stir fry on a high flame and finely add pepper and salt.
I would love to have pieces of chicken or prawns too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
that sandwich looks yummy. will try it soon
varsha