Monday, March 05, 2007

EGG SANDWICH.......

I know this is a very very simple sandwich which you may all be wondering why i have blogged about ,but this is because i love this sandwich and i would like to share that with all my friends .
each one of you must be having a different way of making an egg sandwich which i would definetly love to know.

This is the way i make my egg sandwich.

Take boiled egg and chopp it into pieces, add mayonnaise,and grated cheese to the eggs

add salt and pepper .

its ready to be eaten here you see that i ate it with brown wheat flour bread.

3 comments:

Asha said...

Looks good,I make it and serve with sour dough English muffins.
Thanks for letting me barrow the Shiva photo Mahek,it's in my last post!:)

Latha said...

Hey Mahek,
Tried your egg sandwich yesterday for my kids and thye loved it! Forgot to take some pics before they gobbled it up! Next time I will !
Thanks for a great recipe!
Cheers
Latha

Jean, N Z said...

I like egg sandwiches . I mash the cooked egg with a fork and add alittle butter if I am naughty or some mayonaise a little curry powder, salt and pepper and sometimes some finely chopped parsley or chives. It is used on whatever bread or in with other things like lettuce and tomato slices. It is also nice on scones or crackers Jean T