Monday, March 12, 2007

BREAD KATORI......

SALSA
I usually cook together tomatoes, onions and green capsicum; I cook it like a salsa and use it for my pizzas, pastas and even for bread.


Now!!! Some days back I got an ingenious idea I decided that I should make something more with the mixture which has finely chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum lots of garlic and pepper powder cooked to form a lumpy mass.

I cut my bread slice into a circle with a steel katori or bowl, and then put them in a muffin tray after dabbing a little butter on it.Bake them for about 10 mins till they are crisp on the exterior. Serve them with the salsa and the cheese grated on top as shown in the picture.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
this looks yummy. i will definitely try it
varsha

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

delicious experiment

Anonymous said...

Wow! what an innovative thing to think of..awesome! shall try out it..Hope my toddler likes it:)

chitra