Sunday, October 08, 2006

MEME......

I have been tagged by gini for this meme...

I am thinking: about how to organise my cooking books and magazines.....
I said : helloo!!!
I want to : travel and eat the specialities of that place.
I wish : I could sing !!!
I regret : not being able to drive ….
I hear : rain pouring outside.....
I am : very friendly!!!!
I dance : when I feel down and low.It peps me up.....
I sing : old hindi songs (only when I am alone…)
I cry : when I feel insulted.
I am not : blunt and arrogant.
I am : adjusting and helpful
I write : my deepest thoughts …it makes me feel lighter.
I confuse : myself!! When I don’t keep things in their right place.
I need: to really exercise!!!!!!!!!!

I tag: Ashwini and Dawna

3 comments:

Foodie's Hope said...

Don't we all specially foodies need to exercise?! :D:D

Nice to read your MeMe, Mahek!!

Mimi said...

What a great idea!

Gini said...

Thanks for responding to the meme. I didn't know you had responded. Seems like we have some things in common:)h