Thursday, September 07, 2006

VENDORS IN PUNE.....

I was in Pune only for a day and a half i.e. I landed in Pune at 10.00 and left Pune at 6.00 the next day. For a person like me this was very little time to get to know the culinary world of Pune . I was staying with my relatives and as it was Ganapathi festival we had to be present in the house and visit other homes too. I got about 2 hours at my disposal for browsing around and clicking some food vendors to share with you, but I promise the next time I am in Pune I will click more pictures so that you get a glimpse of the cuisine of Pune.

GUAVA SELLER


BANANA SELLER


So here are some food vendors who I found standing outside the famous food landmark of Pune “CHITALE”.

3 comments:

Foodie's Hope said...

I have never been to Pune, but looking at the pictures makes me miss India!! Thank you...

Anonymous said...

came here link hopping but was pleasantly surprised. is this th esame chitale whose gulab jamun mixes are so famous? if so, u just made my day a bit sweeter as i always get my friends bring me some from bombay.

Mahek said...

thanks for visiting my blog
fooddie !!! you should visit pune its a maharashtrian experience.

shaheen
YES!!!!
its the same chitales and that the head branch . i should have clicked the entrance to the shop .
that would have shown you the shop too . i was more interested in the food vendors.
next time maybe....