Saturday, September 02, 2006

THANKS TO ALL FELLOW BLOGGERS.....

SHORE TEMPLE -MAHABALEPURAM

THANK YOU ALL......

I have completed 6 months of blogging !!!!!!!!

The last 6 months have changed my life completely , I was always interested in cooking, food , knowing other cultures and making friends but did not know how to go about doing it on a wider scale. I was absolutely unaware of the existence of blogs till Feb 2006 ,to be precise till 26th Feb. 2006 , I read about blogs in a magazine supplement which is included with a Sunday daily newspaper. And since then I have been hooked , it feels so good to be a part of the blogging world and I have managed to make some wonderful like-minded friends (which are a very rare find) not only from India but also from other countries .

Blogging has become a very important part of my daily routine and its like an addiction I have to sit at least for an hour a day to unwind and rejuvenate I read a lot and that helps me know what my friends around the world are cooking their festivals and the places they visit. There are so many countries which I may not be fortunate enough to visit. But through my fellow blogger I can see the wonderful food and the countryside and oh !!!!! my favorite FARMER MARKETS .
ON THIS OCCASION I THANK ALL THE BLOGGERS WHO ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL AND WHO ARE WILLING TO SHARE A BIG PART OF THEIR LIVES THROUGH THEIR BLOGS, WITH US .

No comments: