Thursday, September 28, 2006

BRIGHT NEW DAY......

here are photos of the morning sun rising , I thought I would share it with you…
Each day brings with it new beginnings, hopes and aspirations …
We should look forward to the day with a positive attitude….
Let me give you some pointers which I found while going through some great books….



God , grant me the serenity to accept
The things that I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
- The serenity prayer


It is not the things around us
Which matter, but our attitude
Towards things.
-MARCUS AURELIUS

People search for happiness outside
Of themselves. That is a mistake.
Happiness is something you are,
It evolves from the way you think.
-anonymous.

3 comments:

Foodie's Hope said...

WOW!! Mahek, a nature lover like me!! I love those sun rises and sun sets, specially over the Ocean!! Makes you thankful for being alive!! Thanks!!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those pictures are great, woaw! I also love your words of wisdom and agree totally with you...

canDIshhh said...

that's so true - what marcus aurelius said. I bow to that!!

thanks for sharing your recipes! i'll be a frequent visitor for sure!