Thursday, August 24, 2006

TOKEN OF APPRECIATION....

Ruth of onceuponafeast is an incredible person, last Saturday she had a full course Indian meal for guests and I was amazed to see the no of things that she came up with for the party, being a non-Indian and planning for a whole party requires guts which I think she has in large quantities.
As a token of appreciation for the efforts that she put in for her party and for making a great Indian meal for her friends and family , I have made 2 dishes out of her menu today.You can find the recipes on her blog.


CUCUMBER YOGHURT SALAD (KHEERA-KA-RAITA)

you will find the recipe for the salad here.


CAULIFLOWER(SUKHI GOBI)

you will find the recipe here


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Mahek, I am so honored!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I really do appreciate it very much.

Latha said...

Hi Mahek,
I have been meaning to write thsi for a while now. You have two lovely blogs! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I could not fidn the picture of your kitchen that u mentioned! Where is it?
And I will surely post some pictures of my tupperware when I get a chance :-) Ahh. the simple pleasures of life !
Cheers
Latha

Foodie's Hope said...

Hi Mahek, I love your colorful lazy chicken! Easy enough to make.

I did look at Ruth's feast too! Kudos to her.. :)

Anonymous said...

hi
nice work. you write very well. I love reading your blog
The ganesh Chaturti celebrations and ofcourse the food descriptions were awesome!!!!!!
I feel like writng something too

varsha