Friday, June 23, 2006

meme.....

I’ve been tagged !!!!! and not once but twice for the same meme
CONFESSIONS IN A GROUP OF FIVE
I was tagged by meeta of daily tiffin
Linda of out of the garden

FIVE THINGS IN MY FREEZER
1. 2 boxes freshly grated coconut (we need lot of coconut for our daily cooking)
2. Lots of masalas (pav-bhaji,chole,kitchenking,garammasala etc)
3. Freshly shelled peas
4. Chocolates
5. boxes of almonds and cashewnuts

FIVE THINGS IN MY CLOSET
Lots of jeans
T-shirts
salwar khameez
Items I use everyday watch, earrings, braclets etc
many bags and purses.


FIVE THINGS IN MY CAR

Idol of ganapati
Magazines
Old Hindi song cds
Comb and lipstick
Bottle of water

FIVE THINGS IN MY PURSE

Money
School I card
Pen
Lipstick and comb
All types of keys


I am going to tag
Ruth of onceuponafeast
shilpa of aayisrecipes
anne of annesfood
nupur of onehotstove
Reshma of green green chutney

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Mahek - thanks for tagging me and giving us all a glimpse of you.

Melissa CookingDiva said...

Hi there! thank you for visiting my blog :-)

Please send me all the links to your posts about farmers markets. I will add it to the next review I am preparing.

Have a great weekend!
M

Vaishali said...

Mahek,
School ICard?

The Bhandari's said...

Nice post

Zachary said...

Mahek,
I found your blogs after reading your comment on my cousin's blog: Vegan Lunchbox. You make some great food and take wonderful pictures. It makes me want to visit your country!

Mahek said...

hi
zachary
thanks for visiting my blog and you should definetly visit india
you have so much to see and eat here.
i love your cousins blog too i feel sad that there are no regular posts now , that she has stopped blogging for the daily tiffin and she occasionally writes about picnics i used to visit her very regularly .almost everyday.
keep reading my blogs.
bye