Tuesday, May 23, 2006

finally lunch.....

THE ABOVE COUNTER IS A NON- VEG COUNTER WHERE YOU CAN SEE CHICKEN AND FISH
HERE THERE WERE SOME VEGETABLE DISHES

CAN YOU SEE THE YUMMY FRIED PRAWNS ON TOP...


LUNCH IS BEING SERVED TO ME....

Finally!!!!!
I managed to eat a quick lunch at Singapore local food stall,
I always like to taste what the people who stay there locally eat.
So I was, as I said earlier looking for an opportunity to eat something.
So I found this stall which had lots of veg dishes which is what I wanted as most of the stalls have only non-veg food stuff .my non veg eating is restricted to chicken and only a certain variety of fish and when you are out of your country you cannot afford to be too choosy so I always prefer veg food to the non-veg variety.
Singapore food is like a throw in food where you have to choose what you like and this is thrown in the plate with hot rice.
I chose a beans curry, potato stir-fry, sprouts salad, curry with peanut sauce.
It was yummy!!!!!
I would have eaten more but there was just about time for a quick bite before I joined my group for an Indian lunch.


1 comment:

Puspha said...

OMG!!!!! I can't bare to look at these food. All these food reminds me of home. Can't wait to go home & dive into the food.