Tuesday, April 18, 2006

token of appreciation for my fellow bloggers.....

BANANA MUFFINS




READY FROM THE OVEN



BANANA MUFFINS READY



INGREDIENTS FOR THE MUFFINS
BEFORE GOING INTO THE OVEN


HAPPILY BAKING !!!!!!!!!!
since i started blogging about a month back i have been hooked to blogging and viewing other blogs too . Today i will post two recipes which i have tried from my favorite blogs and they are
1. BANANA NUT MUFFINS- www.saffronhut.blogspot.com
2. CABBAGE ZUNKA-www.onehotstove.blogspot.com

My son insisted that I bake a banana cake for him and I did not know what to do, as he rarely ever demands anything for himself and with the bird flu scare everywhere in Maharashtra a state in India where I stay, I did not want to use eggs for baking a cake (I had baked a banana cake couple of years back which had eggs in it).
So the next thing I did was to go to my favorite blogs where I knew I had read a recipe of
Banana muffins and I found it at saffron hut’s blog.
So this is my token of appreciation for the most delicious BANANA MUFFINS that I have tasted in recent times.
The recipe which I have used is exactly as per given but I substituted walnuts with almonds as they were readily available.
THE RECIPE OF THE ABOVE MUFFIN YOU WILL GET AT SAFFRON HUTS SITE.

CABBAGE ZUNKA-
Today for lunch I planned to do a vegetable dish from one of my favorite blogs as I had got great success with the banana muffins I was really charged…
So I tried cabbage zunka from nupurs site “ one hot stove” and it came out really very very well and tasty
.
Pls try it.

you will find the recipe on www.onehotstove.blogspot.com
its a lovely recipe and all should try it its simple and tasty yummy.....
sorry i could not upload the image of the photo which i took but the photo on nupurs site is great

2 comments:

Saffron said...

Mahek, glad that the muffins worked out well for you. They really are quite yummy aren't they?

The link to my recipe is
"http://saffronhut.blogspot.com/2006/03/spring-break-snack-banana-nut-muffins.html".

You can add the HTML tag to your post via blogger option. Hope that helps! send me an email at saffronhut@hotmail.com if you want more information.

cheers!

Nupur said...

I'm so glad the zunka recipe worked! Thanks for giving it a try!