Wednesday, April 19, 2006

flower power.....






As I love cooking, I love photography too and you will find lots of photos on my blogs, which I have taken much before, I started blogging, which was just a month back.
Yesterday I was rummaging through my files of photos when i came across snaps taken by my hubby about a year back. My husband loves to do nature photography and he is quite good at it , a purely self taught photographer.
So looking at some photos i thought i should share some with you are they are for everyone to share and see.
We were at a small cottage at Madh island , we were just along the beach side and it was so beautiful with so many different types of flowers and trees that he could not stop clicking such lovely flowers. I am posting only a few for you all nature lovers to enjoy.

3 comments:

spicehut said...

sundar !! ani mahabaleshwar che photo baghun khup anand zhala...spent a very memorable vacation there when I was in high school...its a beautiful place.

Mahek said...

thanks for your comment and thanks for visiting
mahabaleshwar and panchagani are both beautiful

Veena said...

the photos look gorgeous...

btw how can i go about getting a cottage in madh... i am planning to visit the place!