Sunday, March 26, 2006

nutritious sandwiches...


NUTRITIOUS SANDWICHES


After the nutritious soup here I have a nutritious sandwich.
I am sure many of you must have made this sandwich before but I am giving you my version as I feel the same dish made with the same ingredients need not taste the same but always almost tastes different..



INGREDIENTS:

All ingredients cabbage, carrots, capsicum are finely sliced.
You can add shredded chicken or boiled egg to this mix if you like it different.
1 tsp pepper powder
Required amount of mayonnaise,

Shredded cheese cubes.
Brown bread slices. And butter for making slices crisp.


METHOD:


Take all the ingredients in a bowl and add mayonnaise,cheese,pepper powder, apply it on the bread slice which has been toasted with a little butter.
I always use wheat bread to increase the nutritional value of the sandwich.

No comments: