Thursday, March 16, 2006

love for food.....

some times i wonder if my site should have been called love for food as i really love food as well as cooking offcourse ....
as i proceed posting i will be telling what i like eating and cooking. Normally my day to day cooking depends on the tastes of my hubby and my son. Their likes and dislikes take precedence over mine.
but i will start the blog recipes or pictures with my favorites what say.......
there are so many things that i love to eat the list is endless but i dont have pictures for all so as and when i cook my fav dishes i will click photos and they will come right here for you to see with recipes if they are something special otherwise for a simple one you might say what is mahek writing yaar.....

3 comments:

Monika Deodhar said...

Hi Mahek !!!

All the dishes are good, very good !!! Most of them I do amke on regular basis but those which I do not I want to make them ASAP :)

The snaps are superb !!!

Monika Deodhar said...

Hi Mahek !!!

All the dishes are good, very good !!! Most of them I do amke on regular basis but those which I do not I want to make them ASAP :)

The snaps are superb !!!

Anonymous said...

hi mahek,
how interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!
the pics are really nice and plates too.me and my friend ashwini were reading your website. dp post more stuff like this.
I will send a feww reccomendations for dishes too.

varsha and ashwini