1/2 cup fresh peas or vatana
- 1. Heat oil and add mustard seeds let them crackle add jeera
- 2. Add the onions, and garlic, when it becomes a little brown add the tomatoes, cook till the tomato pieces are cooked and soft.
- 3. Add potatoes and a little water let them cook till the potatoes are partially cooked
- 4. Add the cauliflower florets and the green peas , chili powder , haldi powder , dhania jeera powder, sugar and salt
- 5. Let them cooked covered till cauliflower and potatoes are done
- 6. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.A simple vegetable which goes well with any type of meal even a fishy type.